Every school, college or university - regardless how big or small - needs to manage various student and administrative records.
Jump to: Benefits
Processes such as admissions, reviews, and finance are the backbone that allows schools to keep running and teachers to keep teaching.
Moreover, schools must keep track of students’ personal records including diplomas, visas, personal identification cards and more.
This large number of documents and processes can be difficult to manage; records can easily be misfiled or lost, affecting the quality of student services and the image and reputation of the institution as a whole.
Other processes and departments may be affected:
- Admissions Process: Many student applications result in a large quantity of documents which need to be processed, validated, and answered.
- Short turnaround times and quick feedback on placement need to be controlled to ensure high service levels.
- Information must be available to school staff and students. Student records must be properly saved and easily accessed.
Our EDM solutions for education can be easily implemented for any and all of these processes.
Decrease your reliance on paper, store all documentation centrally, manage deadlines and simplify your processes.
Higher employee satisfaction
- Less pressure on staff to complete arduous administrative work as the processes become automated, enabling more quality time to be spent with students.
Automated workflows result in decreased errors; nothing is forgotten and tasks can be completed more quickly.
Documents can be retrieved at any time from the digital archive.
Faster service enhances the school’s image as a professional, quality institution.
By archiving documents electronically, you can decrease the amount of time spent sorting, photocopying and storing paper documents.
Attract more talented students
- The school is able to attract more talented students, and teachers are able to spend their energy on teaching rather than administrative work.