Reliable store solutions making use of future-proof technologies and platforms are what today retailers expect.
Jump to: Key factors
Total cost of ownership and IT investment protection are very important issues when designing, delivering and maintaining solutions that have to be installed on a national scale and supported for many years.
Through continuous product enhancement and partnerships with leading technology vendors, Stratas commits itself to always deliver the best possible solution for the tough food and non-food mass-retail environment.
Our store automation concept also encompasses other innovative solutions such as electronic shelf labels, mobile computing devices, RFID-based POS solutions and many more.
- Usability: Ease of use for store staff
- Manageability: Ease of use for IT Staff
- Performance: Real time information exchange and reduced transaction complexity
- Adaptability: Allow easy implementation of new business flows
- Robustness: Tolerate hardware and network failure and provide recovery without data loss
- Interoperability: Easy integration with other (legacy) systems and devices using open standards
- Scalability: Easy deployment of higher capacity
- Cost: Systems have to protect IT investments and run on current hardware with minimal modifications.