An end-to-end Purchase-to-Pay automation solution means making smarter financial and procurement decisions, improving spend and cash-flow management.
The Purchase-to-pay process is an area in which many organisations are increasingly looking to improve spend control and management of information about costs whilst increasing efficiency.
Finance automation streamlines your end-to-end operations by enabling you to capture invoices from virtually anywhere, extract relevant data without human intervention, and at all times gain visibility to the financial processes that support or subvert your business success.
About 53% of businesses expect a loss of income due to late payments - Intrum Justitia, EPI 2012 and EPI 2013
Our solutions deliver a user-friendly mechanism to improve the storage, retrieval, processing and archiving process of financial documents. This is combined with functionality to improve legal compliance, keep sensitive files secure and analyse and report on costs and activity.
The No.1 driver to automating the management of POs and invoices: achieving better control over spend and ensuring purchases are with preferred suppliers - Institute of Financial Operations, AP Automation study, 2013
- Modular architecture, so you can deploy individual applications, or phase them step-by-step
- Scalable pricing options, to best meet your needs
- Working with the equipment and software you already have in the office
- Web-based intuitive user interface installed with minimal need for training
- Use the system on-the-go, off-site or away from the office, from any internet enabled device
Reducing your back office costs can add considerably to your bottom line and help your business to remain competitive – and streamlining your purchase-to-pay systems can play a core part in both cost reduction and improved cashflow.